Huxley Game, Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter Game, MMOFPS

Subscribe to the forum RSS feed and keep up to date with all the latest posts!
Go Back   Huxley Forums > Huxley Forums > Huxley General

Huxley General This is the Huxley general discussion area where most talk regarding Huxley is done.
Sub Forums: Huxley PC Forum - Huxley Xbox 360 Forum

LinkBack (14) Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30-06-2008, 03:21 AM   12 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)

Grind is on a distinguished road
Default Re: I am playing beta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guyver View Post
Max holograms is 3 I think and that's for A class. My stealth has a 3 sec cooldown.

I haven't noticed a single different thing. The sad part is I don't even see NPC vehicles running around going to the areas and stuff like there was in the 2006 demonstration video. Shame.

I've been looking for my "said" appartment yet have not found it.... shame.
Well I meant have everyone on your team use one lol. Or is that what you mean? only 3 people can use a hologram at once? Or one person can use 3 holograms at once?

That's a bummer about the city life not really changing, maybe they didn't add it into the beta or something. Same with the apartments. That might not be a part that they really need to test right now.

Just keep in mind that it's still beta
Old 30-06-2008, 04:41 AM   #2 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Guyver is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Guyver

Right now I've been working on my video review --- Fraps only records 29 secs..... 29 SECONDS!!!! WTF

Seriously. I'm not peicing together 40 gagillion footages. So I'm trying to get a full version from a torrent.
Old 30-06-2008, 05:36 AM   #3 (permalink)

Fox_Makenshi is on a distinguished road

I can confirm that the trolleys (short distance city transport), metro (large distance city transport, and metro (large distance PVP transport) are in the game.

Love,
Fox makenshi
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 30-06-2008, 05:56 AM   #4 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Awesome I got all the footage - It's going to be 2 parts.
I just need to add audio.
Old 30-06-2008, 06:05 AM   #5 (permalink)

Corbs is on a distinguished road

Awesome Guyver, simply awesome.

I'm definitely going to have to get back into it

Can't wait to see your video footage!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-07-2008, 06:21 AM   #6 (permalink)

1Shot1Kill is on a distinguished road
Default Re: I Am Playing Beta

How did you get the beta?
Old 02-07-2008, 07:10 AM   #7 (permalink)

1Shot1Kill is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Shot1Kill View Post
How did you get the beta?

So? how do you get in the beta when it's korean only?
Old 03-07-2008, 05:49 AM   #8 (permalink)

Corbs is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Shot1Kill View Post
So? how do you get in the beta when it's korean only?
See lithium9mm's post.

Huxley OB Registration Guide
Old 30-06-2008, 04:27 PM   #9 (permalink)
Super Moderator

2.21 AMD Processor.
2 Gig Ram
80 gig.7200 RPM HArd Drive.
Dual Nvidia 7900 256MB's

Some hiccups every now and then. And ofcourse when you enter a new area it freaks out a little at first. Recently I turned off HDR settings to help load times. (Theres alot of them!) But when I turned it off, my hair wasn't shiny any more D:

Also, I have the gameplay down, the intro- all of it's good BUT the audio. My mic works but Movie maker isn't cooperating well so the release has been slightly delayed.

Last edited by Guyver; 30-06-2008 at 06:21 PM.
Old 01-07-2008, 12:29 AM   #10 (permalink)

Craniel is on a distinguished road

Thanks.

P.S. Guyver is a mad movie.
Old 01-07-2008, 08:20 PM   #11 (permalink)
Training Grounds

Goldenrice is on a distinguished road

IM DOWNLOADING CLIENT WOOOOT, took like 10 minutes to find kssn, put in random info, and gg im in
Old 02-07-2008, 01:16 AM   #12 (permalink)
Training Grounds

Freakbammer is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Freakbammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenrice View Post
IM DOWNLOADING CLIENT WOOOOT, took like 10 minutes to find kssn, put in random info, and gg im in
Well you are on the most annoying part now, takes very long to download <.< (17kb/s)

Btw a question: Can you only make one char per server?
Old 05-07-2008, 09:23 PM   #13 (permalink)
Training Grounds

Dragz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakbammer View Post
Well you are on the most annoying part now, takes very long to download <.< (17kb/s)

Btw a question: Can you only make one char per server?
If you use the updater they have it downloads at roughly 300kb/sec from East Coast USA..
Old 02-07-2008, 01:20 AM   #14 (permalink)
Super Moderator

No as far as I know you can have as many as you want BUT!!!!!!
Once you pick a side you have to stick with it on that server. No sapien and Alt chars on the same server.
Old 02-07-2008, 02:03 AM   #15 (permalink)
Training Grounds

dragondcd is on a distinguished road

srry but i still cant fid a downloa link can u post 1 plz thx
Old 03-07-2008, 06:57 PM   #16 (permalink)

Berserker is on a distinguished road

I have a few questions: Can you take a lot of hits before you die? I hope not. Is it very bloody? Does it seem close to completion? Is the combat fun? Sorry for all the questions
Old 03-07-2008, 06:59 PM   #17 (permalink)

Fox_Makenshi is on a distinguished road

1.In PvE you can usually take quite a few hits before you die. You've got a shield that regenerates and your health won't take damage from certain things until the shield is gone. In PvP I think the weapons do more damage because I've been killed quite fast.

2.It's fairly bloody. If you kill an enemy with an explosive sometimes they blow up into little pieces.

3.Combat is just as fun as any other FPS I suppose.

Love,
Fox Makenshi
Old 03-07-2008, 09:59 PM   #18 (permalink)
Training Grounds

Kaza is on a distinguished road

So quick question but a real important one to me. Does Huxley have a cone of fire? Meaning that when your running, standing, jumping etc your chances to hit are greatly reduced?

If so do they have different stances like taking a knee, prone and the like? I was a very big fan of the Planetside shooting as it was more realistic to me coming from an Army E.O.D. background.

Thanks,

Kaza
Old 06-07-2008, 06:51 PM   #19 (permalink)
Super Moderator

zeekgenateer is on a distinguished road

Guvyer you lucky bastard! Sup man! Have fun playin the beta. Wish I was in on it too :(.
Old 11-07-2008, 01:53 AM   #20 (permalink)
Training Grounds

Creekview is on a distinguished road

So are the enviornments destructible? Any large scale PvE events that you can do with 99 other people? If so any aggro managing? Like the enforcer being the toughest class takes the damage and holds threat while everyone else beats on it? How many people have you seen with the various classes? From your screenshot it appeared to be alot of snipers with the occasional avenger and one enforcer, has anyone noticed any overpowered traits like sniper invisible camping or the like?
Thanks, new forum member, been watching this game for awhile and finally stuff is coming out about it, cant wait just hope it is Halo 3+COD4+WOW

P.S. Ive heard stuff about the amount of weapons you can carry and what types, like that enforcers can carry snipers and the like and im not super happy with that, how does all this work in general?

Last edited by Creekview; 11-07-2008 at 01:55 AM. Reason: forgot stuff