Huxley Game, Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter Game, MMOFPS

Subscribe to the forum RSS feed and keep up to date with all the latest posts!
Go Back   Huxley Forums > Huxley Classes & Races > Huxley Classes

Huxley Classes
Sub Forums:
Avenger - Enforcer - Phantom

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2007, 12:16 AM   #1 (permalink)

Benny is on a distinguished road
Default What Class?

I have decided to play the alternatives, but I winder what class that would fit me the best.

Ok, I can be cowardly, but in the same time reckless. I like heavy damage, but don't like to get noticed so very much. I want to be in the front line fighting, because my aim is not so very good (at the monent) and I don't like havibg the sniper-job because I feel too much are resting in their hands. Tey're like sort of a solo class in a larger battle, meaning their performante dosen't have much to say on the other parts of the team, but at the smae time it has alot to say on the performanse on the rest of the team (how many people you can snipe before the enemy gets to your team's position, ect)

What class do you suggest for me? So far I'm trying to decide betwen Alterax Avenger or Phantom (mostlu because I like the looks of the3 alterax. Maybe alteraver will be nbetter for Avenger...well, I'm aking about your opiniion here)

Sorra bout eventual typos. I'm abit drunk.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 10-06-2007, 12:54 AM   #2 (permalink)

Berserker is on a distinguished road
Default Re: What class?

If you want to stay stealthy like you said, be closer to the action, and look cool, be an Alternix Avenger in my opinion. I'm either doing that or and Alteraver Enforcer, but what you said sonded like the alternix avenger to me.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 10-06-2007, 12:38 PM   #3 (permalink)

Default Re: What Class?

Nice. I just hope the stealth / invisibility ability is not "phantom-only"
Old 11-06-2007, 07:29 PM   #4 (permalink)

InsaneRussian is on a distinguished road

Haha many people like to camp and such... For me i head straight into the battle and do something.... INSANE!! >:D
Old 11-06-2007, 08:10 PM   #5 (permalink)

Damn. If it wasn't for the "1 character each server" limit, I'd gone with an alteraver enforcer / avenger and an Alternix phantom. Read the cloaking ability seems to be phantom only.

I SO hope they'll remove the one-char-per-server limit...
Old 11-06-2007, 08:20 PM   #6 (permalink)

Ohh haven't heard anything about the "one-char-per-server limit" - nice to know... But dude it's like... THATS LAME! :O
Still i dont know very much about this game.. only basics.
Whats the reason you might wonder if i really love this game? The more i find out the more i'll love it and the more i would want it which i dont want to happent cause then i would suffer in waiting ^^
Old 11-06-2007, 09:13 PM   #7 (permalink)

Metalhead is on a distinguished road

the one character per server is a nice idea, most people fit into specific fighting style, and i think they have classes that represent each, besides you can keep track of your friends better...

and for the people with altitis, thats just to bad, time to go cold turkey

and besides when you first start, i always recommend for all MMOs to try all the classes out before making your main, then make the main and stick with it, no altitis
Old 11-06-2007, 10:49 PM   #8 (permalink)

So I'll have to play on 3 different servers in order to find what I fit most like?
First, it may take some time to figure what you'd like to keep playing, second, if you've made friends with some really cool guys on the same server that you've played your phantom, and you find out you'd rather play your enforcer with those people, but don't want to delete your phantom in case you'll want to play that later, and you've leveled it up quite a bit in order to decide what you wanted to play like.

You see what I mean?

Atleast there should be possible to play one more character on a server.

Main reason I want this is because I have a huge issue with chosing class. I want to have an enforcer and a phantom because of their very different gameplay, but at this rate I'll end up chosing avenger just so I can be equally good at both things (sniping and storming)
Old 12-06-2007, 05:03 PM   #9 (permalink)

Well yeah banny is kinda right... I mean it's like for me in MMORPGs i always choose mage and go asswhoping, "Kill fast or get killed fast" thats how i love to play. Anyhow back to the point, this is MMOFPS and it's not possible not be 100% sure what you will be and it will be exactly as you wanted. I mean in FPS there are like classes that you choose between after your death (for example BF series) but in this game i would have to try them all to know which is best for me and it's pretty stupid to have only 1 char per serv if you want to try them all out... >.>
Old 13-06-2007, 03:59 AM   #10 (permalink)

Metalhead is on a distinguished road

after further pondering this...yea your right, at least one more would be nice, then i could have my sniper, and the 'cowboy' so i can go in guns'a blazin
however how i ment the test out other classes, was to stay on the same server, and lvl the guy up til lets say 10, then if you dont like it, delete and start over, but in the end i will agree, at least one more character possiblity would be nice (i just had a wising up moment i think lol)
Old 13-06-2007, 11:25 AM   #11 (permalink)

Im happy for you metalhead ^^
But the biggest issue for me is that in start of the game it's so much to learn at once, probably i will choose one and after i gain knowledge about the game i will understand which class/race and such i will be. =)
It just takes time to learn about the game and how everything works, after when you know enough you wont be having dilema between your choices :P
Old 13-06-2007, 09:18 PM   #12 (permalink)

Lexington is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny View Post
I have decided to play the alternatives, but I winder what class that would fit me the best.

Ok, I can be cowardly, but in the same time reckless. I like heavy damage, but don't like to get noticed so very much. I want to be in the front line fighting, because my aim is not so very good (at the monent) and I don't like havibg the sniper-job because I feel too much are resting in their hands. Tey're like sort of a solo class in a larger battle, meaning their performante dosen't have much to say on the other parts of the team, but at the smae time it has alot to say on the performanse on the rest of the team (how many people you can snipe before the enemy gets to your team's position, ect)

What class do you suggest for me? So far I'm trying to decide betwen Alterax Avenger or Phantom (mostlu because I like the looks of the3 alterax. Maybe alteraver will be nbetter for Avenger...well, I'm aking about your opiniion here)

Sorra bout eventual typos. I'm abit drunk.
from the describtion above benny i think you would be best at an Enforcer, rather than an Avenger.
Old 13-06-2007, 09:21 PM   #13 (permalink)

baddb0y93 is on a distinguished road

ima be a sapien one heavy armor pilot/commander
Old 31-05-2008, 02:06 PM   #14 (permalink)
Training Grounds

Khadji is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Khadji

I unno Race wise what ill be...Maybe Sapien...just cause most people are going alt...and i like having Targets for Sasha...Sniper ALL the way though...so...whatever side i do choose...if your not on it...keep your head down...if i see it...Im puttin a Bullet through it...and im Sure your buddies dont want to clean your Brains off their Suits...

Last edited by Khadji; 31-05-2008 at 02:07 PM. Reason: I put Bodys instead of Buddies XD
Old 22-06-2008, 05:26 PM   #15 (permalink)
Training Grounds

Pyjack is on a distinguished road

Benny you should just go enforcer, its basically everything you want. High damage, front line, probably going to be a little bit of a bitch to take down which is always fun to play.
Old 24-06-2008, 05:26 PM   #16 (permalink)

shneb is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to shneb

yea im gina be a sap Avenger. casue in wow im horde and in gow i like being the locust and in cod the russians soo for once in my game life ill not pick a freak race lmao.
Old 30-06-2008, 11:40 PM   #17 (permalink)
Training Grounds

CoheedandCambria is on a distinguished road

Well I recommend to everyone to be an Avenger, but if everyone is then the game would be really Gay. But Avenger I believe is the best overall, especially if they had a class A weapon similar to the Battle Rifle of the Halo Trilogy. That would be the ultimate gun in my opinion.
Old 02-07-2008, 10:24 PM   #18 (permalink)

shneb is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to shneb

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoheedandCambria View Post
Well I recommend to everyone to be an Avenger, but if everyone is then the game would be really Gay. But Avenger I believe is the best overall, especially if they had a class A weapon similar to the Battle Rifle of the Halo Trilogy. That would be the ultimate gun in my opinion.
I actually might make an enforcer casue avengers will be 2 common.
and i think enforcers will be a bugger 2 take down soo IM AN ENFORCER NOW!!