Huxley Game, Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter Game, MMOFPS

Subscribe to the forum RSS feed and keep up to date with all the latest posts!
Go Back   Huxley Forums > Huxley Forums > Huxley News

Huxley News This section of the forum is used to archive all our news and updates.

LinkBack (2) Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2007, 08:03 PM   2 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
Administrator

gobbly2100 has disabled reputation
Default Nvidia, The Way It's Meant To Be Played

Webzen have officialy partnered with Nvidia to on developing Huxley which means it is going to be branded with the "Nvidia, The Way It's Meant To Be Played" slogan, this is great news for all, below is the article from Nvidia's developer blog.

"Last week I promised more news from Asia after my tour. I am pleased to announce that we signed a strategic partnership with Webzen, one of the most important developers/publishers in Korea and Asia. The photo attached shows me shaking hands with Namju Kim the CEO and President. As part of our agreement Huxley will be fully incorporated into 'The Way Its Meant To Be Played' as will other unannounced titles. I enjoyed meeting Namju Kim very much. His vision for using great graphics to enhance gameplay exactly matches ours and we are excited to be supporting them with Huxley and other titles.
Huxley itself is going to be interesting too. The first of what we believe will be a number of genre blending titles coming out from here on Huxley is being described as an MMOFPS. For more information on the game check out this site here; http://www.huxleygame.com/
Korea and the Korean games industry is very important to us and our local executive Robert Lee, is to be congratulated for his hardwork on this agreement. Thank you Robert and Sunny Lee."

Compliments Of Nvidia

Last edited by gobbly2100; 08-08-2007 at 04:49 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 10-04-2010, 12:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
Training Grounds

susan123 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Nvidia, The Way It's Meant To Be Played

thanks sir for very useful information...............