Huxley Game, Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter Game, MMOFPS

Subscribe to the forum RSS feed and keep up to date with all the latest posts!
Go Back   Huxley Forums > Huxley Forums > Huxley General

Huxley General This is the Huxley general discussion area where most talk regarding Huxley is done.
Sub Forums: Huxley PC Forum - Huxley Xbox 360 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2009, 07:01 AM   #1 (permalink)
Training Grounds

lovehate is on a distinguished road
Default OMG Quarter 4 of 2009

what a flippen joke this game aint worth the wait.moving on to other games.wezben sucks the big one.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-06-2009, 07:48 AM   #2 (permalink)

Chaddledee is on a distinguished road
Default Re: O M G quarter 4 of 2009

Wait, what? We've been waiting for 4 or 5 years and you give up as soon as we get an English Closed Beta, and a rough release date? What backwards thinking.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-06-2009, 04:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
Administrator

gobbly2100 has disabled reputation

It's true, many have been around since the day it was first ever announced (November 2005) so to give up when we are so close seems a little crazy!

Yeah Webzen have taken their time but just have a look at how it has developed over the years, I think we should be ready for a damn good game.

Remember this is an MMO and not just any other ordinary game.
Old 02-06-2009, 06:33 PM   #4 (permalink)

Killzorz is on a distinguished road

Hell, i'd wait till 2010 If i have too.
Old 01-01-2010, 07:45 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killzorz View Post
Hell, i'd wait till 2010 If i have too.
Lol, I didnt really mean it at the time. But i guess we are gonna get it in 2010 :(
Old 02-06-2009, 06:36 PM   #6 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Murvel is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Murvel

I don't mind the wait if it means that we receive a better product once it's finished.. and like some of you have said.. we have been around here for a while now.
Old 02-06-2009, 06:38 PM   #7 (permalink)

Hehe. I love saying your name. M U R V E L. Lol Murrrrvel. Sorry..
Old 04-06-2009, 11:02 AM   #8 (permalink)

Omnisoul[WGN] is on a distinguished road
Default Re: OMG Quarter 4 of 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovehate View Post
what a flippen joke this game aint worth the wait.moving on to other games.wezben sucks the big one.
Calm down. Beta testing is for getting the bugs out and then there is the realease and then patches, so calm down! It will be better later on than ever!
Old 04-06-2009, 07:55 PM   #9 (permalink)

WheredPlanetsidego is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to WheredPlanetsidego

Everyone relax. Q4 of 2010 only means positive things.
1. They're getting all the bugs out, and hopefully getting a good firewall up so noone can hack.
2. Q4 2010 means it'll be out for the winter, which means you'll have something entertaining to do while its snowing out
3. ask for a new computer for Christmas from Santa bc Lord knows you won't be able to play Huxley on that God awful machine of yours
Old 06-06-2009, 01:31 AM   #10 (permalink)

KrazyKain is on a distinguished road

I'm still uber hyped for this game.. i'v not been on the forums since day one buy i have been tracking the game.

so even if it was going to suck (not that i think it will) i'd still have to try it just because i've been following it for so long
Old 09-07-2009, 04:43 AM   #11 (permalink)
Training Grounds

caspervw is on a distinguished road

i feel your pain i have been tracking the release of this game early 2006 and have been losing faith as the months go by. I used to pop in alot but as the months would go by with little or not info comming out of webzen my visits spread out. after the march release date miss i didnt see any updates for along time. i am happy to see the american beta is finally open 2 years after the korean closed beta began but still the bleak Q4 09 release date leaves me skeptical. And i think i have missed the signups for the american beta which sucks cause i have beta tested many games before and was looking forward to this one. i hope this game lives up to the wait.

as far as the game only being a download game i think that is a terrible idea. alot of games are purchased by someone seeing it on the shelves and pickin it up. if they want to even compete in the mmo field now they are gonna have to advertise like crazy because of the following that wow has.
Old 09-07-2009, 08:00 PM   #12 (permalink)

Skaterepp is on a distinguished road

I dont understand,whether you wait or say your done waiting, time still moves,so all your doing is taking it off you mind,it still arrives at the same time it would any how. Ive been waiting a while also. But since ijji Runs the game,I have my doubts -.-
Old 09-07-2009, 08:54 PM   #13 (permalink)
Training Grounds

Specops5412 is on a distinguished road

LOL.
Dude, I think you can wait. Like everyone said, Early 2005.
Old 10-07-2009, 11:26 PM   #14 (permalink)
Training Grounds

Blazen Ace is on a distinguished road

I love it when developers take too long. It means they have too much awesome stuff to complete in the time they layed out. So if they take WAAAAAAAY TOO LONG, then the game will blow me off my feet...just don't apply my logic to Duke Nukem, otherwise I'm going into cardiac arrest at the glory of that game when its released.
Old 11-07-2009, 02:16 AM   #15 (permalink)

Grind is on a distinguished road

lmao duke nukem.

I'm sooooo happy Huxley didn't fall into what happened to duke nukem. I felt a little shred of fear here and there. But I always knew they'd pull through!

Still waiting and I'm happy to. Patience people.
Old 12-07-2009, 05:45 AM   #16 (permalink)
Training Grounds

Argol228 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grind View Post
lmao duke nukem.

I'm sooooo happy Huxley didn't fall into what happened to duke nukem. I felt a little shred of fear here and there. But I always knew they'd pull through!

Still waiting and I'm happy to. Patience people.
Yeah i was going to say, at least this hasn't gone the way of duke nukem takes forever.
Old 31-12-2009, 09:39 AM   #17 (permalink)
Training Grounds

tobey2011 is on a distinguished road

i just want it to come out it looks fun and a good idea but i have had to quit all my other fps cause of hackers even the games i pay for have them in it so hopefully they put a good hackshield in it and make it so noone can hack with all this wait
Old 31-12-2009, 01:54 PM   #18 (permalink)
Training Grounds

SouL-AVENGER is on a distinguished road

I don't think there is a MMO game (cool one) which doesn't have at least 1 hacker... (idiots with no life...) What we can hope for is a good defense so not every third person will be hack or at least some damn good people who watch over and ban hacks... MM BANS (deviL)

Old 01-01-2010, 09:03 AM   #19 (permalink)
Training Grounds

vnicker is on a distinguished road

Well over the years the game plans have also gotten to grow, and if they took there time, their will be less gaps. Making games aint as easy as playing them u know. I prefer time taken games due to it showing they want it as good as they can and while they dun have to pay attention to gamers wat like some sites do look into but dun tell so much, they can focus more on the designing of the game. You rush, they miss, game glitchie.

With Hackers unless its like the aimbot + shot through walls shouldnt be BIG deal due to if there gonna be 100vs100 fights >.> i think the maps will be BIG

Main thing i want in a fps game is being able to move some stuff around, making shelter n stuff xD but ill go with classes as well, not have ppl turn to sniper after a death or a kill, like ca and ava ~.~ ca just change weapons n snipe ava just press f3 and get to snipe u next time
Old 01-01-2010, 09:33 AM   #20 (permalink)
Training Grounds

SouL-AVENGER is on a distinguished road

I have nothing against taking time to make a game, but I will be really happy if they give us at least a bit of info -.-