Huxley Game, Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter Game, MMOFPS

Subscribe to the forum RSS feed and keep up to date with all the latest posts!
Go Back   Huxley Forums > Huxley Forums > Huxley General

Huxley General This is the Huxley general discussion area where most talk regarding Huxley is done.
Sub Forums: Huxley PC Forum - Huxley Xbox 360 Forum

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22-12-2008, 11:21 AM   #141 (permalink)
Training Grounds

Shardivh Xioda is on a distinguished road
Re: Huxley Release Date

Hi all, im a long time lurker (2 years of waiting for Huxley, not much posting),
I have been doing a lot of research on Huxley over the past few weeks and have gleamed this info:

All Beta testers have to delet their old client and redownload a whole new one. Accordign to webzen, the pace of the game has been quickened, and the bugs with the AI have been fixed with this new client. There is a big UI overhaul, and there have been some graphics upgrades (yaaaay). This client was downloadable on the 19th of December. On the 23rd, focused testing of this brand new client will begin. This will occur for about 3 weeks until the 13th of January, 2009.

According to a translated news article that i read, Webzen plans to "Open the full service" on the 28th of January. I personally beleive that this is a full global release date, because of another news article (in english this time) saying that over the next month, very, very big things would be happening at IJJI.com. If not, then it is likely a global open beta of the new client.

I beleive that with this whole new client, we can expect the game to be greatly improved, the graphics shinier, the AI working properly, the pace of the game quickened and many bugs squashed. I think that Webzen will not have an english beta, and instead fix everything over in Korea ready to blow our minds.
This is Huxley: The Dystopia
And its coming...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 24-12-2008, 03:12 PM   #142 (permalink)
Training Grounds

Alfred is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Huxley Release Date

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shardivh Xioda View Post
Hi all, im a long time lurker (2 years of waiting for Huxley, not much posting),
I have been doing a lot of research on Huxley over the past few weeks and have gleamed this info:

All Beta testers have to delet their old client and redownload a whole new one. Accordign to webzen, the pace of the game has been quickened, and the bugs with the AI have been fixed with this new client. There is a big UI overhaul, and there have been some graphics upgrades (yaaaay). This client was downloadable on the 19th of December. On the 23rd, focused testing of this brand new client will begin. This will occur for about 3 weeks until the 13th of January, 2009.

According to a translated news article that i read, Webzen plans to "Open the full service" on the 28th of January. I personally beleive that this is a full global release date, because of another news article (in english this time) saying that over the next month, very, very big things would be happening at IJJI.com. If not, then it is likely a global open beta of the new client.

I beleive that with this whole new client, we can expect the game to be greatly improved, the graphics shinier, the AI working properly, the pace of the game quickened and many bugs squashed. I think that Webzen will not have an english beta, and instead fix everything over in Korea ready to blow our minds.
This is Huxley: The Dystopia
And its coming...
You, sir, are a researcher.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 30-12-2008, 12:46 PM   #143 (permalink)
Training Grounds

PuNkEr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to PuNkEr

Huxley is tantric, it's been coming for a long time now.

I'm still waiting for it - but something in the back of my mind tells me it's going to be shit.
Old 15-07-2009, 01:25 AM   #144 (permalink)
Training Grounds

D3M0N1NMYH34D is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by deception View Post
well, i'm sorry you have given up on waiting, but i don't understand how u can do such a thing. Just because u played the korean beta (for probably just a few hours) doesn't mean u know everything about it, especially it being in, you know, korean. And i don't know about you but the unreal 3 engine is a bit better than ps1, even if it does take a year or two more to come out, it's probably better than then ps3/360 graphics on high. I mean people still play games with crap graphics doesn't mean the game is bad. Games should be more about gameplay than actual graphics. And about uninstalling...you know u can just delete the damn folder in your program files. Have fun playing other games that suck.
lmmfao!!!!!!!!!!
Old 16-07-2009, 10:08 PM   #145 (permalink)
Training Grounds

xS0D M0N3YGAM3x is on a distinguished road

But yall wat is the realease date period? dis year 2009 y r yall talkin bout 2007
Old 17-07-2009, 12:35 AM   #146 (permalink)

Grind is on a distinguished road

This is a really old thread lol. That's why everyone is talking about 2007.

As for an update, I believe we're waiting for a Q4 of 2009 for a release date right?
Old 18-07-2009, 03:45 AM   #147 (permalink)
Training Grounds

ariaaria is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grind View Post
This is a really old thread lol. That's why everyone is talking about 2007.

As for an update, I believe we're waiting for a Q4 of 2009 for a release date right?

Yup. =)

10char
Old 01-01-2010, 10:16 PM   #148 (permalink)
Training Grounds

vnicker is on a distinguished road

And now it is 2010 and a open beta was opened for 2weeks in dec 2009 as the "Final Test"
Old 19-02-2010, 06:57 AM   #149 (permalink)
Training Grounds

Link1329 is on a distinguished road

Here's an idea. Let's just leave one post at the start of every month, then follow it up with how many months it's been since december '09.
I'll do it for this month.

February- 2 months
Old 20-04-2010, 08:58 AM   #150 (permalink)
Training Grounds

exionen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link1329 View Post
Here's an idea. Let's just leave one post at the start of every month, then follow it up with how many months it's been since december '09.
I'll do it for this month.

February- 2 months
April - 4 months
Old 25-04-2010, 12:00 PM   #151 (permalink)
Training Grounds

froggo is on a distinguished road

Huxley is in the final stage of testing in Korea. Looking like this is last test before release so lets keep our fingers cross.

Source:
Google Translation of Korea Webzen website
Old 19-06-2010, 02:42 PM   #152 (permalink)
Training Grounds

D3M0N1NMYH34D is on a distinguished road
Re: Huxley July This Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghos7 View Post
Well, supposedley, webzen said it would be coming out Q2 or Q3 2007, and July does fall in one of those categorys, maybe it is true, and we'll be getting to play it in July.
Seriously, go back to the start of this thread and count the release dates posted. THIS GAME IS 4+ YEARS LATE.

You guys are fucking retarded for paying any attention to webzen.

I like to come back here every year and check this thread. Same stupid fucks talking about a release date for a game that is destined to fail.

Webzen sucks, guys. AND swallows. They have to be pumping money into this project as a last ditch effort to keep the company afloat, and when everyone downloads this game to find that it has the feel of a ps2 (by the time its released, the ps4 will be out) game, the resume's will flow like rain.

Last edited by D3M0N1NMYH34D; 19-06-2010 at 02:56 PM.