Huxley Game, Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter Game, MMOFPS

Subscribe to the forum RSS feed and keep up to date with all the latest posts!
Go Back   Huxley Forums > Huxley Classes & Races > Huxley Classes > Phantom

Phantom All talk about the great phantom Huxley class. the phantom is the sniper class in the game.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15-11-2009, 10:44 AM   #1 (permalink)
Training Grounds

SinowBeat is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to SinowBeat
Default Phantom Base Weapons SKills :3

Phantom
Last but not least the long range class... the Phantom he sides as a Assassin and a Sniper. This class has high powered single shot weapons able to destroy almost anything with it's Machine Gun, Sniper, Regulator, and Inquistor.

Everything but the machine gun is meant to be fire a few shots then run to another sniper position. Because they leave a pretty noticable line through the air giving off your position. Now the inquistor is what makes them fun....

a remote controlled rocket that does x4 the damage to vehicles.... you pratically even have a vehicle sniper... though this is a fire and forget kind of gun... as in Fire and forget what else you where doing and run like hell because if one vehicle sees that, your going to get some rocket and huge tank shells in your body.

Their skills are meant for assault and tricking the enemy players with a very crafty hologram dummy you can place to fool enemy snipers/ players. These are personally the best class for cloaking around and being the sniper.

As this class all you need to do is stay far far away from the fight and let your 40x zoom sniper do the rest of the work. Just a note sniper and regulator scope doesnt bobble or go anywhere else then perfectly straight.
__________________________________________________ _____________

Skill Set

AutoShield: When attacked you will automatically pull a shield that lasts for a few seconds~

Cloak: When used you will become almost invisible, for a set period of time~

Hologram: You set up a exact replica of yourself that stays in one area and doesnt shoot back for set time~

Powerful Regulator/Sniper Shot: Increases your damage with set weapon for a period of time

Rear Alarm: at a certain range~ if someone pops up from behind you will get a notice

Speed Increase: Your overall speed~ increases with this skill
__________________________________________________ __________

Weapons

Sniper - This is like the regulator accept this sacrafices max ammo and rapidly firing for high damage and higher magnification. This is better for far away kills because of it's low ammo count. You want to also aim for the head more with this gun

Inquistor - This is pratically the vehicle sniper, it fires powerful rockets that do x4 damage against any vehicle and are remote controlled. It is recomended that you stay far far away from the battle while using this weapon since your left vunerable for a free headshot from a high powered gun (sniper,shotgun,rocket,regulator,ect ,ect)

Regulator- This is a sniper that is more rapid then the "Sniper" and carries abit more bullet with a trade off with lower damage and low max zoom ( Leaves a trail and perfectly straight)(Alt Is Click and hold Zoom, this means the longer you hold the alt button the better magnification you get, then you let go to stay at that zoom) This gun can also work well up close due to it being more rapid and medium ammo count for the phantom.

Machine Gun- This is a pretty decent gun in game for about anything, great for up close if you dont have the heavy Enforcer specific weapons, and great for enforcers to deal damage to far away enemies (Alt=one click zoom, decreasing the cone)

" Hope these three Bases have helped you guys! "
Old 15-11-2009, 07:27 PM   #2 (permalink)

Chaddledee is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Phantom Base Weapons SKills :3

Ahem, I don't remember Phantom having an auto-shield, and the MG isn't really a Phantom weapon. Sure, a Phantom can use it as a secondary weapon, but the same goes for Shotty and optical rifle.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 16-11-2009, 01:48 AM   #3 (permalink)
Training Grounds

SinowBeat is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to SinowBeat
Default Re: Phantom Base Weapons SKills :3

Well i just posted machine gun since its usable, i posted the usable weapons toward phantoms that would have been usefull. And you never know some people may use the machine gun, just depends on the person. Personally i'd recomend more of a machine gun Still keeping a bit of distance is nice.

And my friend who was in the beta test just told me the basics of this stuff so i kinda elaborated on it to make it a bit descent. So i dont exactly know if the shield is right, but still its good to keep an eye out for it. Thinking of phantom they wouldnt have much of a defence so a shield might be possible.