Huxley Game, Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter Game, MMOFPS

Subscribe to the forum RSS feed and keep up to date with all the latest posts!
Go Back   Huxley Forums > Huxley Classes & Races > Huxley Classes

Huxley Classes
Sub Forums:
Avenger - Enforcer - Phantom

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14-10-2008, 08:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
Training Grounds

nitewolf13 is on a distinguished road
Default cloaked seeing cloaked

idk if this has been asked before but when ur cloaked do u c others who r cloaked or do u just have to guess if any1 is rite in front of u and if u cant c them wouldnt it be fun to have invisible fights no1 can c u and U CANT EVEN C UR SELVES!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 14-10-2008, 09:43 PM   #2 (permalink)

Grind is on a distinguished road
Default Re: cloaked seeing cloaked

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitewolf13 View Post
idk if this has been asked before but when ur cloaked do u c others who r cloaked or do u just have to guess if any1 is rite in front of u and if u cant c them wouldnt it be fun to have invisible fights no1 can c u and U CANT EVEN C UR SELVES!

I'd actually be ok with either.

Having cloaked people able to see cloaked people adds a bit of strategy because even though you're invisible, you still gotta look out for those enemies who are creeping around to counter your creepyness.

On the other hand, they could just go the basic, if you get too close to an enemy he'll see you, or maybe give some kind of addon that an enemy can put down and it reveals all cloaked enemies in a certain radius.

Cloak vs cloak battles would definitely be awesome, and I can definitely see them happening often
Old 26-10-2008, 03:23 AM   #3 (permalink)
Training Grounds

Noskavian is on a distinguished road
Cool Re: cloaked seeing cloaked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grind View Post
I'd actually be ok with either.

Having cloaked people able to see cloaked people adds a bit of strategy because even though you're invisible, you still gotta look out for those enemies who are creeping around to counter your creepyness.

Cloak vs cloak battles would definitely be awesome, and I can definitely see them happening often
I like this Idea. I would say when phantoms cloak they become completely invisible to Everyone. With the exception of someone using thermal goggles. In addition to this, the cloaking field should cause the cloaked individual to receive light differently , thus offering a different vision mode, possible a vision mode with higher contrast, washed out colors, with the exception of red, because blood is beautiful. While this cloak enabled vision mode is active, you can see the cloaking fields of others. so, one could see somewhat highlighted "predator-esque" cloaked people running around. At least I think that would be bad ass.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!