Huxley Game, Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter Game, MMOFPS

Subscribe to the forum RSS feed and keep up to date with all the latest posts!
Go Back   Huxley Forums > Huxley Classes & Races > Huxley Classes

Huxley Classes
Sub Forums:
Avenger - Enforcer - Phantom

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31-07-2007, 02:39 PM   #1 (permalink)

Detnation is on a distinguished road
Default Abilities

There really can't be abilities in this game like a charged shot or super speed nothing like that really works towards this type of game and that its on the console makes it more difficult but they talk about enhancements so my guess is that as you level you gain accesss to new and more helpful enhancements that other classes can't get like enhance body shield or something. I was reading a article on a interview with KJ from webzen and he was talking about abilities and that you get them and then enhance your armor more or weapons. There is also one that surprised me you add it to your armor and then when you fall off a cliff you explode in a flash of light like a flash bang which is pretty awesome and could make alot of sense in raiding.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 31-07-2007, 02:52 PM   #2 (permalink)

InsaneRussian is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Abilities

Okey i see you don't know much abouyt how that works. So im going to explain to you:
First of all there are sockets in your armor. Only armor above lvl 15 has those sockets which are enchantable/imbueable with different abilities/skills (depends on what you like to call it, same thing and result). If you imbued your armor socket with an ability/skill you can't have more then one ability/skill in one socket so which makes it total 5 different skills/abilities as you can see on many in-game screenshots or videos.
I don't believe that will be any sockets in weapons, but if there will be they will only boosts your stats and not give you any skills/abilities since i havent seen 6 icon on gameplay videos.
The skills/abilities that you imbue into your sockets of course have different effects and therefore not all classes can have exactly everything what other classes can have. Also the skills/abilities depend on which armor socket it is, there are specific skills/abilities that can be imbued/enchanted only in helmet or armor or etc... You get the point. And of course different skills are available after different lvls but the first one you will be able to use is at lvl 15 as i mentioned earlier.
Also those the skills/abilities that you imbue/enchant aren't permanent, you can take them out after a battle and change them with other once you have.
Hope this explained few things for you.
Old 31-07-2007, 03:06 PM   #3 (permalink)

Detnation is on a distinguished road

Well obviously jesus the aggression. the game isn't a MMORPGFPS as I would hope you know and of course you can take your enhancements out and put them back in it wouldn't make sense if you couldn't and yes there is going to be enhancements for weapons because I read it in a interview which im trying to find where KJ Kang said himself there would be and I don't think he is lying. Also where do you get the whole sockets thing from did you talk to them your self big guy cause I think your making that up but I love ya anyways thankyou for the little battle I prey it goes on. lol.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 31-07-2007, 03:12 PM   #4 (permalink)

InsaneRussian is on a distinguished road

Well first of all i wasn't been aggresive, at least to my opinion. I mean yeah sure people understand me as aggresive whole the time while im not being aggresive, russian people you know? Was trying to be educational that's all =)
Where i get that from you ask? Posted lots of things before here on forums would recommend you reading them. Here are the links to those topics:

New Screens - At Least To Me

Diging For More Of The Unknown

New Old News About Huxley - Yet Unseen

Many Details On Huxley - New

They are pretty old but still ^^