Huxley Game, Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter Game, MMOFPS

Subscribe to the forum RSS feed and keep up to date with all the latest posts!
Go Back   Huxley Forums > Huxley Classes & Races > Huxley Classes

Huxley Classes
Sub Forums:
Avenger - Enforcer - Phantom

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15-07-2007, 03:01 AM   #1 (permalink)

Bhoginator is on a distinguished road
Default Respeccing?

Has anyone heard anything about the possibility of respeccing? If so I think what I would do would choose avenger class, and spec in the medium range weapons for lvling.
Then later on spec for invisibility/sniping since that is actually what I enjoy most...or maybe I should just make a sniping/invis phantom in the first place.
Old 15-07-2007, 03:10 AM   #2 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Guyver is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Guyver
Default Re: Respeccing?

1: I would not want you to be on my team. :/

2: No, I havent.
Old 15-07-2007, 04:58 PM   #3 (permalink)

InsaneRussian is on a distinguished road

Pretty stupid question, this question is way beyond release date. I mean they are so quite abotu the game and we almost didnt hear anything about classes or its system not talking about the respec. This kind of information about so secrative game like Huxley will only be releaved after the release dates.
Old 15-07-2007, 11:18 PM   #4 (permalink)

Wow, not only does does guyver not want me on his team but insanerussian thinks i'm stupid too!
Old 16-07-2007, 03:57 AM   #5 (permalink)

eclipsedmind is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to eclipsedmind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhoginator View Post
Wow, not only does does guyver not want me on his team but insanerussian thinks i'm stupid too!
respeccing not the best idea you've had and your not stupid i love for you to be on my side in matches but im waitin for the 360 version.
spwcialities should stay seeing an alteraver invisible using snipers not the best
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 16-07-2007, 04:15 AM   #6 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Guyver is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Guyver

Quote:
Originally Posted by eclipsedmind View Post
respeccing not the best idea you've had and your not stupid i love for you to be on my side in matches but im waitin for the 360 version.
spwcialities should stay seeing an alteraver invisible using snipers not the best
Most likely the only class that's going to be able to use cloaking is phantom. If they allow just anyone to cloak, there's going to be a battle field of 100v100, and you can't see anyone. It would be over used.
Old 17-07-2007, 02:57 AM   #7 (permalink)

Benny is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guyver View Post
Most likely the only class that's going to be able to use cloaking is phantom. If they allow just anyone to cloak, there's going to be a battle field of 100v100, and you can't see anyone. It would be over used.
Feh! The Infrared / heat vision will probably also be very popular. Many players will be able to spot cloaked players. Besides, I don't think there will be unlimited use of the abilities. Invisibility will probably work like 10 - 20 seconds after activation (I assume it'll work longer for Phantoms. Says someplace you'll only be visible when you fire or something). And I also doubt one'll be able to use the sprint ability non-stop.
Old 16-07-2007, 03:32 AM   #8 (permalink)

Well let's putt it this way, to think somebody is stupid is one thing, to think that somebody is not mature is another thing. I mean if you are not mature that means that you are only stupid for some time but you will gain knowledge within some time. But if you're stupid then you can't get any smarter then what you are, so you aint stupid you just not very mature. Trust me bro i know, knowledge comes with time =)

P.S: There are no teams, but if there are im usually loner and piss everybody down :D
Old 16-07-2007, 06:09 AM   #9 (permalink)

yeah i hope so, I want phantoms to be as overpowered as possible, overpowereds are fun2 play :D lol jk but yeah you definetely have a good point, then phantom would have no advantage over other classes really
Old 16-07-2007, 03:23 PM   #10 (permalink)

I doubt that cloaking would be as you think it will be, it will proly be like in BF2142 where you invisibility goes down by 90% and you are only visible on 10% which still makes you visible but hard to spot.
Old 16-07-2007, 05:01 PM   #11 (permalink)
Super Moderator

zeekgenateer is on a distinguished road

Sigh I hate people who are obsessed with munchkining everything. It's really bad in nearly every game, but in FPS it's horrible when one side is unbalanced by a great deal. It makes it no fun either side, because the person who's munchkining isn't getting the play experience or having fun actually doing stuff that feels hard. Don't you ever feel accomplishment for beating an insane level without any help? It's that feeling that makes games fun. Munchkining newer players is like giving level 60s to people who haven't played WoW. They can't raid, they can't PvP, they're good for nothing and will never learn.

Slightly unbalanced is ok, because tactics and numbers will even it out, but any form of munchkining would kill Huxley until they're balanced by a patch.
Old 26-02-2008, 06:00 PM   #12 (permalink)
Training Grounds

Kerfuffin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhoginator View Post
Has anyone heard anything about the possibility of respeccing? If so I think what I would do would choose avenger class, and spec in the medium range weapons for lvling.
Then later on spec for invisibility/sniping since that is actually what I enjoy most...or maybe I should just make a sniping/invis phantom in the first place.

if u want to do that put 1 point in assult rifles or w/e as a phantom. boom u got ur medium range and u have ur invis sinper stuff too. and the assult rifle skill would help if anyone got too close when u get to max lvl
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!