Huxley Game, Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter Game, MMOFPS

Subscribe to the forum RSS feed and keep up to date with all the latest posts!
Go Back   Huxley Forums > Huxley Clans > Huxley Clan Forum (PC)

Huxley Clan Forum (PC) Need a clan or looking for members? Here is the place, also don't forget to check the Huxley Clan list.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2009, 07:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
Training Grounds

TW Legacy is on a distinguished road
Default Tactical Warfare: Huxley Division

Tactical Warfare
* Leader: TG Biggy
* Race: TBD
* Recruiting Status: Recruiting
* Notes: Tactical Warfare (TW) was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe and from multiple platforms (XBOX 360, PlayStation 3 and PC), to provide them Head Quarters (web site) where they can share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in teamwork and tactics, as well as providing them with an environment that allows a "friends-first" experience in the online community.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-06-2009, 06:06 AM   #2 (permalink)
Training Grounds

TG Budie1 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Tactical Warfare: Huxley Division

Tactical Warfare is the only clan I have ever been in, and I intend to keep it that way. I spent a lot of time looking around on forums and asking around in-game when I first started looking for a clan. (that was for a different game) I finally found one I wanted to join, but they had such high requirements it was not worth it. Then I found TW... the requirements weren't crazy and they have a great structure along with a ton of great members.

If you are looking for a clan, I recommend TW.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-06-2009, 08:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
Training Grounds

DBLDeathDealer is on a distinguished road

What is up fellas. Looking forward to playing the game with you guys.

Has there been any new news about the game? Release date, etc?

DBL
Old 06-06-2009, 08:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
Training Grounds

Hey DBL, Well they are saying that it will be released by the end of this year (hopefully) but I've been a follower since when SOE's Planetside started going under and word started to spread about Huxley years ago.
Old 06-06-2009, 09:00 PM   #5 (permalink)

Chaddledee is on a distinguished road

I'm not sure this'd be your kind of game, seeing as you have "tactical" in your name, and Huxley has gameplay like UT3, twitch action, run and gun. I'd like to say the English CBT1 is underway, and will end about 10 days, after which CBT2 will start, then very soon after, Open Beta, which anyone and everyone can take part in. Hope to see you there!
Old 07-06-2009, 03:42 AM   #6 (permalink)
Training Grounds

Anything that involves guns and shooting is our kinda game , I personally am in CBT1 and definitely see potential within the few maps that could be played "tactically" as with any maps there are certain choke points, strategic to hold, esp in Capture the flag type modes.

But as you see at our site were big on tactical shooters, this Division will be the first of it's kind for us. So were looking for some good members to help build it and be just as successful as our other Divisions.
Old 07-06-2009, 12:24 PM   #7 (permalink)

Chaddledee is on a distinguished road

I guess I could join. I'm the most tactical person I've seen on the battlefield (not saying much). Are you Sapien or Alternative?
Old 07-06-2009, 04:46 PM   #8 (permalink)

Killzorz is on a distinguished road

IF your Sapien id be happy to join.
Old 07-06-2009, 08:03 PM   #9 (permalink)
Training Grounds

Well, to make it fair it will probably be up to a group vote of our members near release in regards to what faction, but as since most of our testers are Sapiens, and personally I favor Sapiens over Alts, I would say that there is a good chance of being Sapien.

If you do decide to join, just some advice as our joining process might seem a little intimidating but its just a precaution as we want quality members over claimming we have a large quantity of members, just be thorough in your answers to any questions, and tell them I sent ya . If you have any questions with the process let me know!
Old 08-06-2009, 12:33 AM   #10 (permalink)
Training Grounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by TW Legacy View Post
Well, to make it fair it will probably be up to a group vote of our members near release in regards to what faction, but as since most of our testers are Sapiens, and personally I favor Sapiens over Alts, I would say that there is a good chance of being Sapien.
Well, In another division with 2 different playable factions, it has been organized in a way that allows some members to be one faction, and some members to be the other, without causing us any problems. Im sure that Huxley will be the same way, allowing us to support BOTH factions.
Old 08-06-2009, 08:10 AM   #11 (permalink)
Training Grounds

We will see about that one Budie, unlike that Division, Huxley will support 100vs100 battles (hopefully), for one we would need everyone present for major battles, and it wouldn't make any sense to have TWs fighting other TWs, when the time approaches we will have a plan.
Old 08-06-2009, 08:16 PM   #12 (permalink)
Training Grounds

TG xiiLoGiiKz-x is on a distinguished road

Head Quarters: TGHQ Intro

About us: Tactical Gaming

Why join us: Why Join Tactical Gaming!

If you register, please reply here stating you have done so.

Kind Regards,
G.
Old 09-06-2009, 04:20 AM   #13 (permalink)
Training Grounds

Thanks for posting, good to see you around here
Old 09-06-2009, 10:25 PM   #14 (permalink)
Training Grounds

TG xiiLoGiiKz-x is on a distinguished road

And you Legacy, just trying to do my bit while On Leave, you know

I've actually requested to come off leave, and you can definately expect me to transfer to Huxley as and when I can!

On a side note, we now have 1,424 members in our community, that's incredible seeing as we only started four years ago. I'm so glad to be part of a community like TG, it's like a second family to me! :P

Kind Regards,
G.
Old 11-06-2009, 07:37 AM   #15 (permalink)
Training Grounds

zoidbergenstein is on a distinguished road

played with legacy tonight, hes a good guy. bumpity bump for this team.
Old 12-06-2009, 03:00 AM   #16 (permalink)
Training Grounds

Thanks Zoid, enjoyed our match last night!
Old 06-07-2009, 05:25 AM   #17 (permalink)
Training Grounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by TG xiiLoGiiKz-x View Post
On a side note, we now have 1,424 members in our community, that's incredible seeing as we only started four years ago. I'm so glad to be part of a community like TG, it's like a second family to me! :P

Kind Regards,
G.
We are indeed like a family. I talk to another member for a couple minutes and its as if I have known them for years. It is definatly fun to play a game tactically and more as a unit, but I definatly enjoy just meeting new people in TG as well. When I first joined TG it was intimidating, but then I realized how friendly everyone was and I still believe I will be here for a looonng time.
Old 03-10-2009, 04:44 PM   #18 (permalink)
Training Grounds

TG Savior Self is on a distinguished road

lets get this topic back up and running.

Huxley is coming out Q4 of this year, the holiday season possibly. So im going to prepare some information on our clan Tactical Gaming /Warfare/Sport

''
Mission Statement

''Tactical Gaming (TG) was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe and from multiple platforms (XBOX 360, PlayStation 3 and PC), to provide them Head Quarters (web site) where they can share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in teamwork and tactics, as well as providing them with an environment that allows a "friends-first" experience in the online community.''

Why Join Tactical Gaming (TG)? Since 2004
Our experience has shown the average life expectancy of a common clan is about 3 to 6 months. Our community has been around since 2004 with members from around the world and our structure will allow us to expand if/when the need arises.
Like-Minded Gamers
TG is not for everyone and the different phases of our recruiting process enable us to find like-minded gamers.
Active Gamers
TG consists of active gamers by having mandatory and optional practices. Bare in mind, we have a "real life first" mindset.
Different Type of Gamers
We have found there are 3 main types of gamers (intro, casual and competitive) and our structure allows us to satisfy each type by grouping them with similar gamers.
Different Platforms
With the notion that so many people share the common passion for video games, part of our mission is to bring together like-minded gamers from multiple platforms (XBOX 360, PlayStation 3 and PC) bringing down the barriers between platforms.

Different Genres
We aim to satisfy our member's needs for team based gaming by having our Tactical Warfare franchise for warfare based games and our Tactical Sports franchise for sports based games. Within each franchise, our games vary from first and third person shooters, real-time strategy games, simulators and more. Visit each franchise's roster for a list of our supported games.
Awards
We value each and every member. Whether you show great practice/match attendance, or show other qualities such as good conduct, dedication, leadership, teamwork, tactics and performance on and off the field, our attendance points system and our awards are there to give recognition to those who have earned it.
Web Team
Our large member base keeps us on our toes by asking for new features and coming up with exciting new ideas. This is where our Web Team comes in. We have a full staff of talented developers and graphics personnel that work daily on projects to keep our sites on the cutting edge of the gaming community.

Since Huxley is under our Tactical Warfare side of the clan, i will go into some detail on how we are structured, TW is based on a typical Military structure, Ranks starting with Recruit to General of TW. Each game franchise like Battlefield, Call of Duty & Huxley are in what is known as a 'Division', so Huxley Division which is why we are here (recruitment !) Each Division is led by a Division Officer and he/shes right hand person Brigade Commander. The Brigade Commander or BGC leads the 1st Battalion(Americas) & 2nd Battalion(Europe and rest of world) Commanding Officer (CO) & Executive Officer (XO). The CO and XO lead there battalion's Squad Leader's and Squad Assistant's (Squad Staff). The squad staff lead there squads into battle, this is where our new members come in (Squad Members), after your accepted into Tactical Gaming by signing up, you are placed in your squad and fight on the battlefield, clan matches,trainings, tournaments and plain fun with your squad members =]

This is how our Chain of Command works! and its been working since day 1 back in 2004. now we have over 1000 members 4 years on(pushing 5 this November)

So if your interested in joining a well respected clan, with members who have preformed at MLG =]. a structure that works with 4 years of dedication showing that its more than possible, and to make loads of new friends from both sides of the Atlantic!

Sign up at TGHQ Intro and click the left icon(Tactical Warfare) and pick Huxley! cause we are looking for mature,dedicated and also fun loving members.
No skill needed =] we will teach you what you need to know in game =] and then win the clan matches, as a team and a family.

TGHQ Intro its just that simple =]

And make sure to mention that we in this forum sent you=]

Any questions just reply & we will get back to you asap!.

Thanks for your time reading this long message.

Cpt. TG Savior Self
Huxley Division
Old 16-10-2009, 02:43 AM   #19 (permalink)
Training Grounds

Thanks for posting Savior and it's good seeing you. He brought out some excellent points, if you haven't already please check us out!

Tactical Gaming
Old 26-10-2009, 07:28 PM   #20 (permalink)
Training Grounds

TG Savior Self is on a distinguished road

No worries Legacy

Huxley fans, our division is growing and we want you!. cheesey as it sounds its honestly true. our division is young but will be prosperous. any questions just let us know in this forum!

Savior